Open admissions October – December. Tracking information on Division of Educational Service http://regservice.buu.ac.th
- English abbreviation : B.Sc. (Information Technology)
- English : Bachelor of Science (Information Technology)
- A four-year undergraduate course.
- Thai language program.
- Applicants must graduated in Mathematics and Science or passed the processes of office of higher education commission and others which involved.
- No any infections which affect during study and also have medical certification with application form.
- Academic Technology
- Analysts and design information system.
- Analysts and design
- Computer administrator and networking
- Project manager
- Website developers
1) General education of 30 credits
- Language courses 12 credits
- Humanities courses 3 credit
- Social courses 3 credit
- Science and Mathematics 4 credits.
- Computer courses 3 credits
- Elective courses (Including the Health department) 5 credits
2) Specific education 92 credits
- Core courses 12 credits
- Specific courses 53 credits
- Elective specific courses 27 credits
3) Elective education 6 credits