Faculty of Informatics offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees with the following courses
- Bachelor of Science Program Department of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science Program Department of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science Program Department of Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science Program Department of Applied Artificial Intelligence and Smart Technology
- Master of Science Program Department of Data Science
- Doctor of Philosophy Program Department of Data Science
The differences between the departments in Bachelor Degree are:
- Department of Computer Science focuses on developing algorithms and the use of algorithms in programming. There will be high level of programming included and the understanding of computational processes and applied mathematics. It is suitable for students who want to be programmers, or to develop algorithms, etc.
- Department of Information Technology provides the knowledge skill of application-based programming and supporting organization. There will be classes in programming and information systems, including solving problems that may arise within the organization such as network failure, the server failure, cyber security, etc. It is suitable for students who want to be programmers or IT Support in a company or organization.
- Department of Software Engineering focuses on large software development processes with complex processes such as organizational management software, etc. This department is suitable for students who want to develop large-scale software, to be software manager or for those who want to do the software quality control, etc.
For more details, please kindly study the information in the curriculum book of each department.