· Driving online sales growth especially through corporate website.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Enable e-commerce sales efforts by effectively managing the front-end website experience, landing pages, content, product placement and overall merchandising experience
· Constructing and analyzing performance report to track and evaluate site user behavior via Google Analytics; make recommendations to improve user experience/usability and sales conversion.
· Develop and manage website promotion schedules, social media strategy and product promotions by working in partnership with sales, marketing, product developer and graphic designers.
· Maintain excellent working relationships with online business partners.
· Monitor and promote social media, review, blog and forum sites.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· University graduate with at least 3.0 GPA in E-Commerce, Information Technology, Marketing or any related field. Recent graduate with no work experience are encouraged to apply.
· Applicant must be under 30 years old.
• No need for work experience but if you have at least 1 year then its an advantage
• Enjoy learning new ideas
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent Computer proficiency and good knowledge of social media
• Good command of English language
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Good knowledge of computer programming languages
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Hard working, enthusiastic and willing to challenge the status quo